+44 (0)1403 263274
HEALTH AND SAFETY; MAKE IT WORK FOR YOU (NOT AGAINST)
At Every Cloud our aim is simply to reduce the stress, cost and time associated with creating and maintaining an effective Health and Safety environment for your business.
An Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OHSMS) promotes a safe and healthy working environment by providing a structure that allows your organization to consistently identify and control its health and safety risks, reduce the potential for accidents, aid legislative compliance and improve overall performance.
Many companies are introducing an Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OHSMS) as part of their risk management strategy to address changing legislation and protect their workforce. We can advise you on the setting up and management of a system that will allow you to manage your occupational health but not become a slave to it.
At Every Cloud we believe that by looking after the welfare of your employees you build a stronger and more productive team, areas we can assist you to develop employee welfare are:
- The promotion of a healthy workplace
- Health surveillance within the workplace
- The use of computer equipment and workstations
- The provision of a safe working environment
- Holding back to work interviews
- Stress management
- Training that assists and supports a safe working envirnment
- Training to ensure employees are aware of the misuse of drugs and alcohol and their affect on the workplace
Educating employees on the prevention of dermatitis and the effect of the sun’s rays on outside workers
and consider the following additional benefits to your business
Assurance that your business is aware of its obligations under Health and Safety legislation.
- Administration costs are reduced
- The worries about holiday and sickness cover are removed
- Allows you to focus on your core business
- Reduces your overheads by only having to pay for consultancy advice when required
- Assurance that your business is aware of its obligations under current Health and Safety legislation
For way in which we can make Health and Safety work for you, why not call us for an informal discussion and let us explain how we can help?